Recruitment Data Policy
23 April 2021
This Recruitment data policy explains how we TELTONIKA group companies (UAB “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP”, UAB TELTONIKA TELEMATICS, UAB TELTONIKA NETWORKS, UAB TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC, UAB “TELTONIKA EMS” collectively, “Teltonika”, “we”, “us”, and “our”, “company”) collects, uses, shares, and protects personal data relating to job or internship applicants and what privacy rights the applicants have. Please read the following information to understand how the Company uses and protects the information provided by your agreement.
The website and recruitment forms are provided and hosted by the Company. By submitting your personal information, you accept that the Company will hold and use your personal information in accordance with this policy. The policy is subject to change and any changes of it in the future will be notified on this page. By continuing to use this recruitment website, you agree with such changes. We recommend you to check the policy each time you visit our career, IoT academy, B2B academy websites.
Information that we collect about you
This is information about you that you give us by filling forms on our website or by responding us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us or we collect about you may include your name and surname, address, demographic information such as post code, private e-mail address and phone number, references verifying your qualifications and experience, curriculum vitae and photograph, employment details, employment preferences, links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e. g. LinkedIn.
Information we obtain from other sources
This is information we obtain about you from other sources such as LinkedIn, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations. In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, within a maximum of 30 days of collecting the data of the fact we hold personal data of you, the source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To communicate with you. To inform you about our vacancies and all recruitment process, including internship selection process.
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Please note that we do not share your contact details or other personal data with other companies.
Who we share your information with
We will share personal information with our employees who have responsibility for recruitment, such as members of the Human Resources Team and other parties directly involved in the recruitment process, for example the Hiring Manager. Other members of staff may have access to personal information where such access is required for the due performance of their function. For example, members of the IT department may have sight of your personal information while resolving an issue.
How long we keep your personal information
We keep the personal information that we obtain about you during the recruitment process for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- If your application is not successful, with your agreement we will keep your personal information for 12 months from the date on which we were last in contact with you.
- If you do not provide agreement to keep your data for 12 months period, we will keep your personal information for 3 months from the date on which we were last in contact with you. 3 months period is necessary to resolve any issues or queries about the recruitment process which may occur.
- If your application is successful, your personal information will be transferred to our HR administration department and processing will be subject to your employment contract and employment privacy notice.
Security of your personal data
We are committed taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through our website or our representatives this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption. As described in this Policy, we will in some instances disclose your personal data to third parties with your consent, for the purpose of our recruitment process.
Request about personal data
If you have any privacy-related questions, complaints, or issues, and want to contact Teltonika Data Protection Officer (DPO), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting a request, please identify yourself and specify your request, provide your full name, a description of the data that you are requesting, all email addresses (past and present);
You can also contact us by writing to this address:
UAB “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP”, Geležinio Vilko str. 18A, LT-08104, Vilnius, Lithuania.