Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Sales Coordinator to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, cold calling, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Daily communication with the sales team in Dubai, participating together in the sales process;
- Order tracking and correction;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience with active sales and business development with results that you are proud of;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to get to know better other cultures, travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
- Possibility to share your ideas and initiatives to develop business in designated area
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h 12 Eur/h (~1700-2000Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.