We are Teltonika Telemedic. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Healthcare. Our main value is to help people, so today we are strongly working with Artificial Lung Ventilator Project. Also, our team is the main key to success, so we are orientated to give all necessary tools and opportunities for employees to become the best professionals as they can be.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for creation, design and development of innovative mechanical components for our products as well as designing the product testing equipment.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Estimating project time and resources
- Ensuring meeting all technical requirements as well as outer and inner standards for designed component(s)
- Preparing technical documentation, schematics and requirements for third parties (plastic injection molding providers)
- Modeling mechanical/temperature-based durability
- Designing plastic/metal component prototypes
- Designing plastic components for mass production
- Designing plastic/metal components (tools), contacting stands, production equipment for batch production
- Designing complicated joints/equipment/tools for production process automatization and optimization
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Good command of Solidworks software
- Ability to determine suitable materials for components, good understanding of key parameters of plastic (as well as metal) materials and their impact on component characteristics
- Good understanding of plastic injection molds technology (knowledge of metal stamping/extrusion technology would be an advantage), knowledge of key parameters of injection molding process and their impact on product quality
- Good knowledge of engineering tolerances
- Schematics designing skills
- Ability to read, understand and write in technical English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies
- Grow as a team of professionals by sharing knowledge and know-how
- Take new challenges and work with highly motivated team
- Professional development in international environment
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.