We are Teltonika. We break industry standarts by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently expanding and looking for a person who will be responsible for creation, design and development of innovative products.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of software functionalities that will be applied in test automation;
- Generating innovative test automation ideas;
- Participation in software design processes;
- User interface (GUI), server development /improvement, bug fixes;
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodology;
- Documentation of completed tasks and functionalities.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Experience with Node.js;
- Analytical thinking for generating ideas on how to automate relevant device functionality;
- Experience with GIT;
- Ability to work in both: Back-end and Front-end.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C #, C;
- Basics of microcontrollers (MCU) and their peripherals: 8bit, 32bit, ARM, I/O, digital/analog;
- Ability to work with Redux, Electron, React modules;
- Ability to work with NPM/Yarn;
- At least one project implemented using Node.js;
- Ability to develop User-Friendly software;
- Ability to adapt to different IDEs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~1170 Eur - 5840 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.