We are Teltonika Telemedic. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Healthcare. Our main value is to help people. Currently we are actively working on the Artificial Lung Ventilator Project Also, our team is the main key to success, so we are orientated to give all necessary tools and opportunities for employees to become the best professionals as they can be.
Currently our team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced colleague who will be responsible for managament of embedded systems programmers team.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Organize embedded systems programmers team work for successful implementation of projects;
- Analyze, plan, and implement the need of embedded software for the products being designed;
- Organize the technical conditions of the product development with other divisions of the company;
- Organize and prepare the documentation of embedded software for certification;
- Plan and manage the financial costs of the ongoing project;
- Build and grow a team, prepare motivation systems;
- Contribute to process development and improvement.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Minimum of 3 years successful team managing experience;
- Higher education in a technical field;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Successful project management and implementation experience;
- Knowledge of embedded systems and electronics principles;
- Experience with implementing the Agile methodology would be an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to contribute to the development of a value-creating product;
- Opportunity to form and grow your team;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of business processes;
- Salary depending on competence and results.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~ 4200 Eur - 6700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.