Recruitment Data Policy
01 Jun 2018
The website and recruitment forms are provided and hosted by the Company. By submitting your personal information, you are accept with the Company holding and using it in accordance with this policy. The policy is subject to change and any changes of it in the future will be notified on this page. By continuing to use this recruitment website you agree with such changes. We recommend you to check the policy each time you visit Companies career, IoT academy, B2B academy websites.
Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
This is information about you that you give us by filling forms on our website or by responding us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us or we collect about you may include your name, address, demographic information such as post code, private e-mail address and phone number, references verifying your qualifications and experience, curriculum vitae and photograph, employment details, employment preferences, links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn.
Information we obtain from other sources
This is information we obtain about you from other sources such as LinkedIn, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations. In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, within a maximum of 30 days of collecting the data of the fact we hold personal data of you, the source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To communicate with you. To inform you about our vacancies and all recruitment process, including internship selection process.
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Please note that we do not share your contact details or other personal data with other companies.
Security of your personal data
We are committed taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through our website or our representatives this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption. As described in this Policy, we will in some instances disclose your personal data to third parties with your consent, for the purpose of our recruitment process.
Request about personal data
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, or if you have questions in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
your full name; a description of the data that you are requesting; all email addresses (past and present); From the date we receive the request we have – under the relevant legislation – 1 month to process your request.
For all information about this Policy, please email us at email@example.com