We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for IT administrator assistant, who will play an important role in helping our employees.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Regular maintenance and diagnostics of internal network, servers, terminals and workstations;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting;
- Preparation of documents for new hardware / software orders;
- Data and system backup, automation;
- IT consulting for employees.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in IT or Informatics (may be a student of the last courses);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Focused on both process and result;
- Responsible attitude to assigned tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professional skills in IT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Help and training from this area specialists;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~1510 Eur - 3340 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.