Teltonika IoT Solutions Canada Ltd.
is a representative branch of Teltonika, JSC – an European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT
) for over 20 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious Sales Representative to join our team in Toronto!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Representative you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for proactive sales development in Canada market. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad (USA, CANADA) to represent Teltonika | IoT Solutions Canada Ltd. and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- French language skills would be an advantage;
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of;
- Experience in IoT/networking products area would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- Driving license and a car required.
- Residence and work permit in Canada.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
- Competitive performance-based salary.
- An attractive bonuses system.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.