TLT Connected Limited. is a subsidiary branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Accountant to join our team in Nairobi, Kenya.
The main areas of responsibility
- Responsible to close Monthly Business Activities and Profit & Loss reporting;
- Liaising with external auditors on audit matters and acting on management letters;
- Preparation of monthly financial management reports;
- Implementing and developing financial controls;
- Producing accurate and timely financial reports;
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems;
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment;
- Administering VAT and processing returns;
- Assets & liabilities management;
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF,);
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying;
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Education in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- 5-8 years’ relevant work experience in Finance;
- CPAK finalist;
- Membership with ICPAK and or any other relevant professional body;
- Good skills working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Opportunity to contribute to teams that create innovative solutions.
We will only contact selected candidates.