We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Accountant for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Reconciliation of procurement accounts and cost allocation, verification of accompanying documents;
- Issuance of internal waybills;
- Accounting for incoming goods packaging;
- Completion and submission of reports to the Statistics Department;
- Performing other tasks assigned by the head of the accounting department.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in the field of Economics / Finance / Accounting / Auditing or Banking (completed studies);
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel) and work experience with the accounting program Rivilė;
- Knowledge of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, which regulate accounting, taxes;
- English language skills at level A1 or higher;
- Responsible attitude and result orientation, ability to work in a team and individually, ability to adapt to changes quickly;
- Work experience in a manufacturing company (at least 1 year) would be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Help and training from this area specialists;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 12 EUR/h (~1680 EUR - 2000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes