Teltonika de Mexico is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group – a European company, which is creating, manufacturing and making Internet of things (IoT) easy for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
If you are always there in accounting, this is your best time to join us as an Accountant in Mexico City!
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who is well familiar with financial reporting, feels compatible working with accounting data and documentation. Our next addition to the team should see the opportunity to work in a global organisation with the HQ Office located in Europe (Lithuania) as the next positive challenge they‘re striving for.
The main areas of responsibility
- Working in a team with the Manager to close Monthly Balance sheets and Profit & Loss reporting;
- General ledger and vouchers maintenance;
- Accounting, recording and posting financial transactions;
- Assets & liabilities management;
- Carrying out billing activities;
- Administering payroll;
- Accounts Receivable & Payable Management;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Maintaining inventory records and proceeding with monthly inventory audits;
- Posting and processing entries into the accounting software for transactions;
- Ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement, quarterly GST submission, audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal;
- Financial Year cycle closing and reporting, preparing records for annual audit.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher university or equivalent education in finance, accounting or economics and at least 3 years of work experience;
- Knowledge of legal acts of Mexico, which regulate accounting, taxes, business accounting standards;
- Proficiency in English (B2-C1);
- Excellent skills in working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Experience in working with QuickBooks (nice to have);
- Previous work experience in an internationally operating company would be highly valued;
- Organized and insightful, proactive personality.
What we offer
- Compensation: Attractive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Central America;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team
- Knowledge Growth: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Team Bonding: activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
The position is available as a full-time job opportunity.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed by Teltonika‘s Recruitment Data Policy.
We will only contact selected candidates.