We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Application Developer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
As an Application Developer you will work on the newly developed product and be responsible for its coordination and continuity. Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Writing quality code to create the completed applications (Android/IOS) according to the specifications within a set amount of time;
- Performing testing before launch;
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application;
- Developing documents and handbooks that represent the design and code for the application;
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- Never kill the vibe.
- Designing, developing and improving system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developers in the team;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of experience in Android/IOS App development;
- Critical and creative mindset.
- Ability to showcase completed projects (at the selection stage);
- Knowledge/experience of Android UI design;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Fundamental networking knowledge.
- Programming experience using Qt framework;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas working on a newly developed product;
- A dynamic environment in an ambitious and proactive team. Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 25 EUR/h (~2500 EUR – ~4200 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.