Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for an Application Developer to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
The main areas of responsibility
As an Application Developer you will work on the newly developed product and be responsible for its coordination and continuity. Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Develop an application to manage our products with the R&D team;
- Write code using Kotlin code base and other latest technologies and tools to ensure the best code quality;
- Create and edit graphical user interface elements;
- Develop and update our internal framework;
- Implement and maintain CI/CD processes;
- Help colleagues with your Android knowledge;
- Dive into the IoT industry and contribute with new product ideas;
- Participate in team life and internal processes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Proven working experience in Android app development;
- Production experience in Kotlin;
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures (MVVM, MVC, etc.), trends and emerging technologies;
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK, experience in dealing with different versions of Android, different screen sizes;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Understanding of networking, caching of local data, multitasking with Android;
- Ability to work with versioning systems (Git);
- Ability to perform product deployments.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience in iOS app development;
- Experience in Mobile Multi-platform development (Kotlin Multi-platform Mobile, Flutter);
- Ability to work with other programming languages.
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas working on a newly developed product;
- Inclusive culture that is based on our main values – honesty, mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Opportunity to contribute not only to the development of a new product, but also to the development of the entire organization;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Flexible working conditions and other perks (health insurance, company events, sports events, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!)
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 EUR/h up to 30 EUR/h (~3350 EUR – ~5000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.