We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join us in Auckland, New Zealand.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a huge motivation in prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up environment that requires pro-activeness.
Here you will focus on selling GPS trackers, fleet management tracking products, oriented to business use cases.
The main areas of responsibility
As a B2B Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the full-cycle of sales in both, local and foreign markets. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, generate pipelines and find opportunities for growth in markets;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact (cold calling, email, Linkedin communication), making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Experience in sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
What we offer
- Compensation: Attractive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in New Zealand;
- Knowledge: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth;
- Growth: Staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.