Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Mid Computer Network Developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices
- Combined task solution
- New technologies analysis and implement
- Technical support for colleagues
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Technical education
- 2+ years of experience in Shell scripting
- 2+ years of experience in C programming
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Strong knowledge of computer networks
- Knowledge of dynamic routing principles and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Firewall
- Experience of working with various VPN’s
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience of working with IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN, GRE, DMVPN and other VPN’s
- Experience of working with FRR package.
- Experience of working with OpenWRT/VyOS
- Experience of working with Wireless Mesh Network
- Experience of working with SD-WAN
- Good written and verbal English skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely;
- Modern work environment and a cozy leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and teambuildings;
- Motivated, friendly and professional colleagues;
- Professional development and career in IoT;
- A culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3000 Eur –5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.