Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a creative content manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
The main areas of responsibility
As a part of our operational marketing team, you will play an important role in building Teltonika Telematics brand image to help the company grow globally. Now we are looking for a creative content manager, who will be responsible for written internal and external communication and helping to create internal brand awareness to reach opportunities worldwide. Here you will:
- Be responsible for quality written marketing materials such as use cases, articles & social media posts.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives such as product and advertising videos, newsletters, internal training materials.
- Lead Teltonika Telematics social media campaigns contributing to overall brand reach and image.
- Analyze the market, competition, IoT technology news & suggest insights and ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns that would contribute to company’s and operational marketing team goals.
- Collaborate with technical support department, product specialists to understand technical information and be able to transform it into fluid written material understandable to vast audiences.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language.
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with IoT technology hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- Strong project management mentality leading to abilities to fulfill delegated tasks by doing individual research and collaborating with internal resources.
- Open minded attitude to learn new things and techniques both individually and together with the whole operational marketing team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way.
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1660 Eur – 2600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.