We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Head of Product Marketing for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
We are looking for an energetic and creative Head of Product Marketing to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for global marketing efforts on a new business line of EV charging products.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Adding value to the business through Marketing strategy and data-driven insights;
- Driving interest in the product through compelling storytelling that engages prospective buyers;
- Leveraging digital marketing channels to develop and integrate inbound funnel into sales process;
- Creating marketing programs for sales enablement content (e.g. product videos, website copy) that articulate the benefits of our products and align with the buying process;
- Using traditional marketing campaigns to build long-lasting relationships with the clients and sales partners;
- You will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product and Sales, to establish product positioning, value proposition messaging.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience in working with new product introduction and brand development in global markets;
- Expertise in demand generation, customer acquisition, and growth-hacking strategies;
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and social media communication;
- First-hand experience and ability to take advantage of marketing automation tools;
- Analytical, data-informed decision-maker with the ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results;
- Fluent English (C1 level).
What we offer
- Opportunity to enrich your carrier with major wins by introducing a new brand and product line globally;
- A global and multicultural scene for your creativity and marketing skills;
- Great culture with informal inside communication and forward-looking thinking within the organization;
- Leadership opportunities. Build your dream team of marketing.
Fixed salary from €3,500 pre-tax depending on your experience and expertise + bonuses upon reaching performance KPI.