We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Front-End Developer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
As an Application Developer you will work on the newly developed product and be responsible for its coordination and continuity. Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices;
- New technologies analysis and implementation;
- UX/UI updates;
- Developing documents and handbooks that represent the design and code for the completed project;
- Designing, developing and improving system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in team life and internal processes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of experience working with WEB technologies;
- Good understanding and experience with CSS, HTML or other;
- Critical and creative mindset.
- Ability to showcase completed projects (during interview);
We will consider as an advantage:
- Fundamental networking knowledge.
- Programming experience using Qt framework;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas working on a newly developed product;
- A dynamic environment in an ambitious and proactive team. Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 25 EUR/h (~2500 EUR – ~4200 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.