Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Electronics engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Product development – from initial concept to mass production
- Electronic circuit design
- Designing Printed Circuit Boards
- Developing and testing prototypes
- Antenna measurements and design, development of new testing methods
- Identifying problems and generating solutions
- Table football with colleagues
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least two years of undergraduate studies in higher education or vocational education of electronics
- Experience in electronics development
- Knowledge of measurement instruments
- Knowledge of analogue electronics
- Basics of microcontroller peripherals
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Ability to read and understand technical English
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience with high frequency circuits and antennas
- PCB layout skills
- SMD component soldering skills
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer software
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- A working environment with cutting-edge technologies in telematics
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work while studying
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, teambuildings, summer parties, sport events, snacks and fruits in a modern office, etc.
- Work according to Agile methodology
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 Eur/h up to 13 Eur/h (~1350 Eur - 2100 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.