We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance Department for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Organize and coordinate the daily activities of the quality assurance department;
- Identify suppliers, processes and product quality standards and requirements;
- Manage customer feedback and ensure timely resolution of complaints (CAPA);
- Participate in the process of introducing new products (NPI) and oversee the enforcement of internal requirements for the process;
- Participate in external and internal audits, develop and continuously improve the system of process assurance audits;
- Improve and ensure proper maintenance of LST EN ISO 9001, LTS EN ISO 13485 and LST EN ISO 14001 standards in the company;
- Prepare quality assurance procedures and other related internal documents, product quality and quality assurance department activity reports;
- Educate the team of quality assurance department.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education and at least 3 years of experience in similar managerial work in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of quality assurance management tools and the ability to apply them in practice;
- Knowledge of LST EN ISO 9001/13485/14001 standards;
- Experience in LEAN production management;
- Ability to apply requirements of the IATF 16949 Standard to the quality management system;
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods;
- Ability to read technical documentation and specifications;
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing), Russian language skills would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong results orientation, ability to coordinate teamwork, analytical thinking.
What we offer
- Hybrid work model, free weekends and holidays;
- Supplemental health insurance;
- EMS Training Academy for a smooth start to work and continuous professional development;
- Bonus for a recommended and successfully employed friend or acquaintance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company events, sports events and activities;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- A paid day off on a birthday (after a year).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 EUR/h up to 24 EUR/h (~3350 Eur – 4000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.