We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of Quality Control Department for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Organize and coordinate the daily activities of the quality control department, educate the team;
- Implement new and improve existing quality control methods and processes;
- Organize and coordinate work with internal and external discrepancies, identify their causes and implement corrective and preventive actions;
- Manage customer complaints;
- Improve and ensure proper maintenance of LST EN ISO 9001, LTS EN ISO 13485 and LST EN ISO 14001 standards in the company;
- Participate in external and internal audits;
- Analyze quality indicators and make suggestions to your manager on how to improve them;
- Regularly prepare activity reports of the quality control department.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education and at least 2 years of experience in similar managerial work in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of quality management tools and the ability to apply them in practice;
- Knowledge of LST EN ISO 9001/13485/14001 standards;
- Experience in LEAN production management;
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- Good communication skills, strategic thinking, time management.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company and sports events, sports activities (volleyball, football, basketball);
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 EUR/h up to 20 EUR/h (~3000 Eur – ~3350 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.