We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We have a unique opportunity and vacancy for the new member in North Africa region to join and take a place as a Head of sales group in Vilnius. You will work with Telematics devices portfolio and also will lead sales team.
If you are a results-oriented individual and you always set high standards, are willing to achieve your goals with the help of your team, we strongly recommend you to participate in this selection process!
The main areas of responsibility
- You will lead your own sales group;
- Ongoing maintenance of internal systems and ensuring that all group managers fill the systems correctly;
- 100% assurance of sales plan realization;
- Help for the Head of the region and other assigned tasks performing within the responsibilities of the position;
- Business trips (in a favorable and safe travel environment).
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent French language skill (both spoken and written) as this will be your primary working language;
- 3 years experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of;
- Right approach to internal systems;
- Leadership skills, good organizational skills;
- Willingness to tackle challenges and orientation towards results;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain or maintain current management experience;
- Opportunity to develop one of the fastest growing sales region;
- Attractive compensation package with fixed and variable parts based on team results and sales results growing.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~1900Eur - ~2800Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.