Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for an HRA manager who will contribute to the smooth recruitment process in our company!
The main areas of responsibility
- Preparation, administration and control of documents regulating labor relations;
- Preparation of official letters, orders and other documents;
- Execution of student internship agreements;
- Consulting employees on Labour Code issues of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cooperation with state institutions on employment of foreigners;
- Employment process of foreigners;
- Administration of personnel databases;
- Cooperation and assistance to staff of other departments;
- Working with Rivile Gama personal module.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent knowledge and practical application of LR DK;
- Knowledge of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to work functions;
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Clerical knowledge;
- Communicability, ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Being familiar with Rivile Gama program, personal module.
What we offer
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1668 Eur – 2000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.