Teltonika company group unites more than 1500 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Innovation project manager to join and to be responsible for managing innovation projects and contributing to the growth by combining science and business needs.
The main areas of responsibility
- Preparing and presenting of new projects of IoT products;
- Building the project team, organizing its work in cooperation with Teltonika IoT Group companies;
- Supporting and managing all processes of project implementation;
- Monitoring the progress of the project and collecting information about the progress;
- Ensuring smooth communication within the project team;
- Development of cooperation process with partners of the scientific community, coordination of contracts, other organizational issues;
- Coordinating collaboration with the scientific community in new IoT devices development process;
- Assisting the Vice President of Innovation and Business Development in addressing assigned daily issues.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Master degree in technical or engineering fields (Electronic, Physics , other fields of exact sciences would also be considered);
- Excellent project management skills;
- Experience in managing / coordinating technical (electronic products, software, etc.) projects;
- Understanding of the electronic product development process;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with different people;
- Excellent information gathering, preparation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- We hope you have a high level of responsibility and interested in technologies and innovations.
What we offer
- Possibility to work with innovative projects and value-creating solutions;
- Professional development in the field of IoT;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of technology in the organization;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4200 Eur - 5880 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.