Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for an IoT Solutions Engineer to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
The main areas of responsibility
- Solve emerging technical problems and advise customers or company employees on issues related to products (50%);
- Organize and conduct trainings for employees and customers about the products and solutions developed in the company (30%);
- Prepare technical products documentation (20%).
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher or equivalent technical/ engineering education (may be a final year student);
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level); knowledge of other languages would be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of the basics of modern smart technologies;
- Ability to work individually and with a team;
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
What we offer
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Professional development – more than 100 vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, sports activities, team building events, company holidays, paid day off for birthdays, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~1850 EUR – ~2680 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.