We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a/ an IT Administrator for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Regular maintenance and diagnostics of internal network, servers, terminals and workstations;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting;
- Preparation of documents for new hardware / software orders;
- Data and system backup, automation;
- IT consulting for employees.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in IT or Informatics (may be a student of the last courses);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English language skills at level B1 or higher;
- Responsible attitude to assigned tasks.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company and sports events, sports activities (volleyball, football, basketball);
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h – 14 Eur/h (~2000 Eur – 2350 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.