We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Key Account Manager for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
As Key Account Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. Here you will:
- Maintain reliable and long-term relationships with large clients in the implementation of existing and new projects;
- Coordinate the activities of the team assigned to the client;
- Solve challenges with the client, ensure smooth communication between the client and colleagues;
- Organize and leading meetings with the client;
- Focus on customer growth and development while creating added value;
- Monitor financial, inventory and other indicators;
- Ensure a smooth introduction of new products and technologies with the help of a team.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 3+ years of experience in a similar job position;
- Strong leadership skills, empathy, logical and analytical thinking;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- Project management skills;
- English language skills (at least B2 level);
- Work experience in sales of contracting manufacturing services would be an advantage.
What we offer
- An important expert position in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunities for professional development as part of a dynamic and fast-growing company;
- Work with innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- Integration into the work process for new members and continuous improvement with a training coach;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~2500 EUR - ~3000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.