We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Land Manager for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
- You have worked in a similar job;
- Quick orientation and the ability to make appropriate decisions;
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, construction and carpentry work;
- You are responsible, without bads habits.
- Individual approach to each employee of the company;
- Work in a financially stable company developing IoT products for the Internet of Things;
- Friendly work atmosphere;
- Work schedule from 06:30 to 15:00.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 EUR/h up to 10 EUR/h (~1500 Eur - ~1650 EUR)) pre-tax, depending on your experience.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
employees will work in the new home - Teltonika High-Tech Hill