Teltonika company group unites more than 2200 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Legal officer to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member you will contribute to the Teltonika IoT group and here you will:
- Organizing and implementing audits of legal aspects of intellectual property of Teltonika IoT Group;
- Supervising and coordinating submitted applications until full protection is registered;
- Consulting employees of Teltonika IoT Group: intellectual property, employer branding protection, analysis of legislation and case law, risk assessment, preparation of risk reduction plans;
- Preparing and evaluating licenses, employer branding protection agreements and other documents, submission of proposals and conclusions;
- Organizing, managing, analysing and archiving of the company’s internal documents;
- Representing organization in patent offices, employer branding disputes with third parties, courts and other institutions;
- Preparing procedures ensuring the protection of intellectual property, supervising of the implementation.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a responsible, independent, enterprising, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment and has:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the field of intellectual property law;
- Master‘s degree in law;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages both oral and written.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience with employer branding protection projects from filing an application with the State patent bureau of Lithuania, the EPO, the EUIPO and WIPO until full protection registration;
- 1-2 years of work experience of data protection law;
- Driving licence (category B).
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the IoT group and the performance of significant changes by implementing and updating legal processes;
- Strategically important expert position in a dynamic environment;
- Opportunity to deepen knowledge;
- Health insurance;
- Other: company events, fests, home-made snacks, paid day-off at your birthday month and a birthday present, free parking, loyalty bonuses, psychological services, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 30 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~5000Eur – 5850Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.