Teltonika company group unites more than 1500 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Legal officer to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member you will contribute to the Teltonika IoT group and here you will:
- Advising the employees of IoT Group on corporate law, incorporation, merges & acquisitions;
- Contributing to the settlement of disputes;
- Contributing to the audit, review, updating and regulation;
- Consulting IoT group’s employees on legal matters and coordinating legal issues with external partners;
- Participating in the preparation of IoT group guidelines, internal procedures and other internal company documents;
- Contributing to the initiation of alterations in accordance with changes in legal acts relevant to the activities of the group of companies together and separately by individual units of the group of companies.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a responsible, independent, enterprising, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment and has:
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of corporate law;
- Degree in law (Master‘s degree);
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages both oral and written.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in an international group of companies with HQ in Lithuania;
- Knowledge of Russian language;
- Driving licence (category B).
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the IoT group and the performance of significant changes by implementing and updating legal processes;
- Strategically important expert position in a dynamic environment;
- Opportunity to deepen knowledge;
- Competitive fixed salary depending on expertise.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3350Eur – 5000Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.