Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently looking for a local purchasing manager who will join our ambitious team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Research for the necessary inventory of the company;
- Research for new suppliers / manufacturers and create a relationship with them;
- Order control of suppliers and manufacturers;
- Solving problems with the orders;
- Cooperation with colleagues of other divisions/departments/groups to achieve a target result;
- Data processing through internal company management systems.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Good planning and negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Good knowledge of English language (B2 level);
- Good working MS Excel skills;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
What we offer
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 13 Eur/val. (~1668 Eur - 2100 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.