Teltonika Morocco is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Casablanca, Morocco.
The main areas of responsibility
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver);
- Perform physical inventory count and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day;
- Perform basic accounting duties (creating invoices);
- Interact with third-party logistics service providers;
- Making sure that company complies with countries export control regulations;
- Keeping track of shipment packing, transportation mode, cost of shipment, arrival time and other important factors in the shipping process.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within similar role (handling the companies exports);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Diploma or related qualification in supply chain, warehouse management and inventory, would be an added advantage.
What we offer
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and team leads;
- Responsible and dynamic work in a constantly growing company;
- Supportive professional team and a positive organizational culture;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.