Teltonika Australia is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing the Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. Teltonika company group unites more than 1500 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Australia.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Performing physical inventory count and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day;
- Performing basic accounting duties (creating invoices);
- Interacting with third-party logistics service providers;
- Making sure that the company complies with Australian export and import laws;
- Keeping track of shipment packing, transportation mode, cost of shipment, arrival time and other important factors in the shipping process.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 3 years experience working within a similar role (handling export);
- Good working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Diploma or related qualification in the Supply chain, Warehouse management and inventory, would be an added advantage;
- Prior experience in dealing with import/export tasks will be an added advantage.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Take on new challenges and work with a highly motivated team;
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and team leads;
- Supportive professional team and positive organizational culture;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.