Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team.
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people's lives easier. We are proud to be able to develop essential solutions in Telemedicine and help the people. With the help of a talented and experienced team, it took us only a few months to create artificial lung ventilator. Soon we are going to shake the world by releasing a smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation.
Global market leadership cannot be possible without knowledge of new technologies, awareness of competitors and clients, and intelligence of future client needs. Having that in mind, we create the future. Thus, if your analytical thinking goes off the charts, mastering of Excel is your calling card, and finding a needle in haystack constitutes a delight for you, then we have a job for you. But that’s not all – we would like to invite you to video interview and discuss other benefits.
Currently, we are looking for Market Research & Data Analyst who would be responsible for the regular research of market, clients, competition and analysis of internal sales across the world.
The main areas of responsibility
- Gather and analyze data, and prepare reports on different company’s niches (Mobility, Personal Tracking and Safety Devices, Asset Tracking Devices, Medical Devices) with regard to the following aspects:
- Current and potential clients;
- Competitors (product analysis, news on development, yearly reports and/or sales data);
- Technologies – global trends, analysis of demand for products;
- Information about different countries and continents – legal, socio-economical aspects and other relevant data;
- Sales and demand projections. Projections for specific markets and product sales of the potential market share in accordance with the existing information and analysis.
- Syntheses and conclusions of the reports with recommendations that help to evaluate the existing and future tendencies, and identify global hotspots with the highest potential.
- Sales data analysis – creating graphs and templates on MS Excel (weekly, quarterly reports).
- Submission of various statistical variables, market data to the colleagues working with internal and external communication (presentations, social media etc.).
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope that you have a responsible personality that possesses an interest in technologies and positive attitude toward working in a team. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Data visualization and analysis – Excel, Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI and others.
- Marketing data analytics – Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush.
- Market analytics – statistics department platforms,, company data overview, competitors data overview and analysis.
- Analytical work experience;
- Ability to work with big data;
- Critical and analytical way of thinking;
- Advanced skills with MS Excel;
- Excellent English language skills (C1 level).
- Experience of working in a similar position would be an advantage.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high – growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Work from office, home countryside – choose your work environment;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Fruits, Snacks, Drinks – by default;
- Paid day-off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Discounts for employees in Gym;
- Additional bonuses for the execution of annual objectives and/or additional objectives.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2000 Eur – 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.