Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Mid Electronics engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Electronic circuit design;
- PCB routing;
- Support of already released projects;
- Analysis and implementation of new technical solutions;
- The preparation of technical documentation;
- Work under compliance with scheduled deadlines.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in electronics engineering (might be last year student);
- At least 2 years of experience in electronics field;
- At least 1 year of experience with Altium Designer;
- At least 1 year of experience in PCB design;
- Knowledge of circuit design (digital, analog, DC/DC, power supply, radio frequency circuits);
- Experienced with measuring equipment (spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, vector network analyzer);
- Good MS Office skills;
- Fluent in English (reading and writing);
- Team player and results-oriented approach.
What we offer
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in the field of electronics engineering;
- Assistance and training from experts in this field;
- The opportunity to work with advanced measuring equipment;
- Take upon new challenges and work with highly motivated team;
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work from home;
- Leisure areas;
- Career opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 17 Eur/h up to 26 Eur/h (~2820 Eur - 4310 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.