We are Teltonika Telematics. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Our success is a professional team of ambitious employees. That is why we pay special attention to the well-being of our employees, and our efforts to help our employees become professionals in their field are the highest priority.
We are currently expanding our development team and are looking for senior .NET developer who being a member of a cross-functional team, will be developing devices firmware update system (FOTA WEB). If you are person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges, this is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the design and development of .NET solutions in a dynamic and collaborative team.
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member You will participate in development of FOTA WEB solution:
- Design and develop reliable software;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Work independently and within a team in an Agile (Scrum) environment;
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Refactoring and reviewing code;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external partners;
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal.
- C# .NET/ASP.NET Core, NET5/6, TCP, MySQL;
- Project management: JIRA;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, ReSharper, Rider;
- We use GitLab, Elastic, Docker;
- We using Amazon AWS infrastructure;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Excellent knowledge of C# (5+ years of experience), .Net/ASP.NET Core/NET5 framework;
- Design and develop RESTful API;
- Elastic expertise knowledge;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of xUnit, Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Cloud environment (Amazon AWS);
- Comfortable using Docker;
- Experience with GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and best practices;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with Redis;
- Experience of building high performance, scalable software.
What we offer
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Flexible work hours;
- The possibility to learn, teach and grow professionally;
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 26 Eur/h up to 32 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 5300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.