Teltonika company group unites more than 1800 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a .NET developer for the successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group and the development of new systems.
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member you will participate in development and design of Teltonika IoT group internal systems:
- Searching and applying innovative solutions of internal systems;
- Designing novel internal systems (from system and data architecture);
- Working with automation, systematization and integration of internal systems processes for the production of IoT;
- Maintaining and refactoring of the existing code;
- Improving the functionality of systems;
- Collaborating with other teams in analysing, evaluating and implementing of complex solutions;
- Developing quality, tested and maintained code.
- Jquery, CSS, HTML;
- ASP.NET Core 3.1;
- .NET 4.7.2;
- Entity Framework;
- MS SQL;
- Project management: OpenProject.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a responsible, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment and has:
- More than 3 years experience of .Net C# programming;
- Knowledge of systems architecture;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Experience with MSSQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- More than 3 years experience of SQL programming;
- Experience working with MS visual Studio/Rider and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with business process automation, systems integration, project management;
- Comfortable using Docker;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Programming knowledge of documents management systems;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
What we offer
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the IoT group;
- A possibility to realize technological solutions in developing systems;
- Professional development in the field of systems design;
- Application of the new technologies and tools;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Self-learning opportunity at work;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events, team buildings.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 35 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~5900Eur – ~6700Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.