TELTONIKA NETWORKS is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. Our experienced and ambitious team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Incoming and outgoing mail administration;
- Receiving guests and clients, providing information;
- Preparing notes, orders, and other documents;
- Managing telephone calls and information flow;
- Ensuring common office arrangements, ordering and managing necessary goods and services;
- Filling in timesheets;
- Assisting in organizing business trips abroad and in Lithuania.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Good communication skills;
- Ability intelligently handle daily office situations;
- Knowledge of laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to labour functions;
- English language proficiency;
- Clerical skills;
- Communicability and the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information.
What we offer
- Challenging and dynamic work;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation based on competency;
- Health insurance;
- Other: company events, fests, home-made lunch for employees, paid day-off at your birthday month, free parking, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 11 Eur/val. (~1500 Eur - 1800 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.