At Teltonika Networks, we develop and manufacture connectivity products that are secure, reliable, and easy to use with a passion to help various IoT solutions come to life.
Our success is based on continuous improvement. We take care of our employees’ development to improve our business and help our partners achieve their goals. We are rapidly growing and looking for competent, energetic, and positive teammates to join our offices.
We are currently looking for a technical support team member who will play an important role in helping our customers.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Consult employees and customers on devices/solutions related technical issues;
- Solve technical issues and look for a way to reduce them;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Prepare technical tasks;
- Prepare and provide training for employees and clients about our company’s products and solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in the team is a pleasure. You will succeed if you have:
- Technical / engineering education;
- Good English (B2), other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Working knowledge of software and operating system principles;
- Knowledge of computer network architecture and technologies;
- Knowledge of basic internet technologies (WWW, FTP and etc.);
- Knowledge of server operating principles and technologies, programming languages;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation;
- Good knowledge of WiFi technologies: 802.11 g/b/n/ac;
- Ability and experience configuring VLANs, QoS;
- Alibity and experience configuring various VPN solutions: IPSec, L2TP, OpenVPN, DMVPN, SSTP; good knowledge of their working principles, differences;
- Ability and experience configuring various industrial IoT protocols: Modbus, MQTT, TR-069, JSON-RPC;
- At least 12-month experience working with cellular routers. Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G networks, ability to explain network authentication methods, data session establishment;
- Experience working with embedded, Linux-based OpenWRT operating system;
- Good problem solving (troubleshooting) skills;
- Knowledge and ability to use „AT“ commands;
- Ability to write simple bash/ash scripts;
- Knowledge of Firewall principles, ability and experience configuring Firewall with IPTABLES.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- The opportunity to gain IoT experience in business trips;
- Career opportunities.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed salary 2018,40 Eur pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.