Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Operational Marketing Project Manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an operational marketing project manager, you will play an important role in a new products development, especially in project launch to the market. You will do your best to sell the product to our sales force, so they could sell it to our clients. Also, you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Make sales forecasts and calculate ROI for your designated projects;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements;
- Prepare marketing campaign for your products, including web page info, flyers, sales trainings, webinars and more;
- Contribute to competitor’s analysis to better know your product strengths and weaknesses;
- Be on foot with latest Telematics trends and news;
- Work tightly with development and support teams during project development phase;
- Looks for sales opportunities and competitive advantages of your projects;
- Support sales team to help them sell your designated product.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Experience with fleet management or other IoT hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growing environment;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Creative team, excellent facilities and collaborative working atmosphere;
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2000Eur - 3100Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.