We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Maintenance and improve of the quality management system;
- Ensure customer quality requirements;
- Analyze quality data and make suggestions to managers;
- Quality control of product manufacturing process;
- Preparation and maintenance of procedures, instructions, standards and other necessary documentation to ensure quality;
- Participation in the PFMEA risk assessment of the production process;
- Participation in quality meetings with staff of other departments;
- Product Complaint Administration and Product Quality Resolution (CAPA);
- Continuous improvement of quality assurance and control processes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in the field of electronics or telecommunications and 2 years of similar work experience;
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools and methodologies and ability to apply them in practice (FMEA, SPC, 8D, MSA, GR&R);
- Ability to read technical documentation and specifications;
- Excellent knowledge of LST EN ISO 9001/13485/14001 standards;
- Knowledge of LEAN tools and methodologies;
- Good skills to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams);
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- Analytical thinking and attention to details, command, ability to adapt quickly to changes.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 Eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Integration into the work process for newly joined members;
- Company and sports events, sports activities (volleyball, football, basketball);
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~2350 Eur – ~3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.