Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
TELTONIKA NETWORKS is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator in Kaunas who will be responsible for helping to coordinate sales activities in the CIS region.
The main areas of responsibility
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Daily communication with the sales team in CIS region, participating together in the sales process;
- Order tracking and correction;
- Coordination of technical inquiries;
- Business trips (from 3 to 6 per year);
- Organizing and conducting training for local sales teams;
- Active participation in finding new customers and partners;
- Negotiations with clients.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of experience working with B2B clients;
- Experience working with the CIS market;
- Excellent Russian language skills (C1/C2);
- Advanced English language skills (B1/B2);
- Communicability, responsible attitude;
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently;
- Focus on results and sales growth in the region;
- Opportunities and willingness to go on business trips;
- Knowledge of IT solutions / products.
What we offer
- An interesting, challenging, and rewarding experience and all support from your colleagues;
- Opportunity to get to know better other cultures;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the sales region with one of the greatest potentials.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~2000 Eur – 2500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes