We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
At the moment we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great talents.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager are to establish a strong rapport with hiring managers, to develop a talent management strategy to fill vacancies at headquaters and in regional offices.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy, both at headquarters in Lithuania and in regional offices (20+ offices worldwilde)
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, agencies and etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with candidates during the selection process
- Present fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager
- Provide candidates feedback on interview results
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Excellent English and Russian language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with hiring managers and other employees
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to the needs of hiring managers and organisations
- Strong decision-making skill
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally as a Talent Acquisition Manager in local and international markets
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Opportunity to implement your ideas by improving current processes
- A team of experienced colleagues providing continuous learning opportunities
- Be a part of challenging and high-growth environment
- Develop professionally and expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1500 Eur - 2000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.