Teltonika Morocco is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in Casablanca, Morocco.
The main areas of responsibility
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play an important role in talent acquisition and other people development processes. You will be responsible for implementing top-notch hiring and internal communication practices. Here you will:
- Work on existing and develop new Talent Acquisition channels, to fill in vacancies by posting job ads, applying headhunting and brand visibility strategies;
- Perform CV screening, phone screening processes, conduct first interviews;
- Help with preparing Employee Agreements, Probation Plans, requesting needed accesses and assets for setting up workspaces;
- Handle internal communication processes (Employee suggestions for office, management process improvements, Holiday requests, 1on1 meetings and/or internal surveys);
- Cooperate and organize the workflow with the HR Development Department from the HQ Office;
- Prepare and deliver constant updates to the HQ Office in terms of hiring progress, struggles and achievements;
- Suggest improvements for the existing and implement new good practices including but not limited to recruitment process optimization, employer branding visibility, company benefits.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has hands-on experience and sharp knowledge in hiring A players to the teams, as well as helping with internal communication, administration, labor law parts.
- 2+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter;
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience with Moroccan labor law;
- Ability to cope with deadlines, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, work under hiring KPIs;
- Solid knowledge of the Moroccan job market, talent acquisition, and headhunting channels;
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with hiring managers and other employees;
- Ability to handle several ongoing projects at a time and set priorities;
- Self-motivated, proactive personality willing to work and achieve goals in a global team.
What we offer
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in the North Africa region;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- A competitive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field.