Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding and looking for an IoT Academy Coordinator who will join only the best performing team and help us grow together!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Selection of candidates and formation of practice groups;
- Onboarding of selected trainees and coordination of tasks during the practice period to ensure quality;
- Creating, organizing, and conducting training;
- Assistance in creating or improving practice programs;
- Participation in educational events by presenting the company and the academy;
- Cooperating with educational institutions in preparing and conducting lectures;
- Work on attracting trainees and coordinating strategies with other academies;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years experience in conducting training and presentations;
- Experience speaking in front of an audience;
- Technological knowledge (programming/electronics/mechanics/QA);
- Good knowledge of English (written/oral);
- Critical and creative thinking;
- Good communication and time planning skills;
- Skills in coordinating work/tasks;
- Knowledge of company processes.
- Opportunity to contribute to the cultivation and training of future professionals;
- Great opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas by improving practice and higher education institution programs;
- Constant professional development;
- Contribution to the development of projects important to the company.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~2000 EUR - ~2400 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
employees will work in the new home - Teltonika High-Tech Hill