We are Teltonika Telematics. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for MID Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for creation, analytics and development of innovative products.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Designing plastic, rubber or metal parts, adapting them for mass production and automatic assembly;
- Preparing technical documentation, assembly drawings and requirements for manufacturers or suppliers;
- Testing fully assembled devices, their components and various fasteners (mechanical, temperature, water and dust resistance);
- Creating parts for prototypes, assembling and evaluating them;
- Design of automatic test benches and optimization of the production process;
- Printing and testing of 3D prototypes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field;
- Good command of Solidworks (or other 3D modelling software);
- Knowledge of materials, their properties and effect on the fuctionality of a part;
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies and standards;
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, 3D printing, milling and other mechanical part manufacturing technologies;
- Understanding engineering tolerances and standards;
- Ability to create 2D drawings;
- Ability to read, understand and write in technical English;
- Responsibility and independence.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high – growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Work from office, home countryside – choose your work environment;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Fruits, Snacks, Drinks – by default;
- Paid day-off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Discounts for employees in Gym;
- Additional bonuses for the execution of annual objectives and/or additional objectives.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 21 Eur/h (~2320 Eur – 3480 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.