Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a .NET developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member You will participate in development of Teltonika Telematics device testing solution:
- Design and develop reliable software;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Work independently and within in a team in an Agile (Scrum) environment;
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Refactoring and reviewing code;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external partners;
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal.
- Back-end: C# .NET Core 3.1, MSSQL, MySQL, Entity Framework;
- Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS;
- Project management: JIRA, GitLab;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, ReSharper.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, and .Net Core framework;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of xUnit and Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, ReSharper and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and best practices.
We will consider as an advantage:
- C++/C work experience
- SerialPort communication knowledge
- Linux system knowledge
- Knowledge about SBC (single board computer)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards.
- Flexible work hours
- Self-learning opportunity at work
- Stress-Free work environment
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 21 Eur/h (~2320 Eur – 3480 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.