Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a new senior QA automation engineer who is passionate about technologies and would like to realize yourself in new or existing product and testing process development. Your work will be related to firmware, and hardware testing and if you have any doubts about hardware components, please don’t. Your cross-functional team members will support you and share what they know.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Analyze and improve current QA tools and processes;
- Lead and support diverse teams through all stages of quality assurance:
- testing strategy;
- testing requirements gathering;
- results evaluation;
- proposes corrective actions analysis and implementation;
- Review, evaluate new project activities and design testing plan in compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards;
- Develop, support and execute QA department automation strategy;
- Develop automated tests to ensure manual testing coverage across existing products.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 3+ years of QA experience in FW/HW/SW testing;
- Decent testing tools automation skills and experience:
- any of HW/FW automation tools: Python, Ruby, C/LabView;
- any of SW automation tools: Jira, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Postman.
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, tools and processes;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM;
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE/GNSS/BT, UART, RS232/485, CAN/FMS/Tacho;
- Knowledge of electronics, soldering.
What we offer
- Possibility to initiate short/long term improvements and see the results;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Great working environment, team buildings, summer parties, sport activities and events, snacks and fruits, etc.;
- Flexible working hours.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 22 Eur/h up to 27 Eur/h (~ 3600 Eur – 4400 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.