We are Teltonika Telemedic. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Healthcare. Our main value is to help people. Currently we are actively working on the Artificial Lung Ventilator Project Also, our team is the main key to success, so we are orientated to give all necessary tools and opportunities for employees to become the best professionals as they can be.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious creative content manager to join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an important part of our operational marketing team you will play an important role in building Teltonika Telemedic brand image to help the company grow globally. Now we are looking for creative content manager, who will be responsible for written internal and external communication and marketing materials helping our products and services to reach opportunities worldwide. Here you will:
- Be responsible for quality written marketing materials such as articles, use cases, blog posts & social media.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives such as product and advertising videos, newsletters, internal training materials.
- Lead Teltonika Telemedic social media campaigns contributing to overall brand reach and image.
- Analyze the market, competition, IoT technology news & suggest insights and ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns that would contribute to company’s and operational marketing team goals.
- Collaborate with technical support department, product specialists to understand technical information and be able to transform it into fluid written material understandable to vast audiences.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 2 years of content writing and/or marketing experience;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Experience with IoT technology hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- Strong project management mentality leading to abilities to fulfill delegated tasks by doing individual research and collaborating with internal resources.
- Open minded attitude to learn new things and techniques both individually and together with the whole operational marketing team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate to promote;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1340 Eur - 2520 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.