We are currently inviting an ambitious Embedded Software Engineer (Senior) to join our growing international R&D team in Vilnius, Lithuania and support the Teltonika Telemedic team. We design and develop next-generation medical devices, and we also solve current healthcare challenges. We aim to create and deliver smart solutions that are easily accessible to diverse communities, medical professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a unique smart watch that can detect atrial fibrillation, and we are also developing a professional artificial lung ventilator.
We are an open, curious and innovative company, ready to create an environment for creative and ambitious professionals who want to take advantage of Teltonika's success. If you are curious, creative and want to work in a fast-paced environment, we are on the way!
The main areas of responsibility
Here You will be:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- Designing, developing and improving system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developers in the team.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeedif you have:
- 5+ year’s experience of programming embedded systems in C and/or C++ language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- RTOS knowledge: Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Nucleus, RTX, etc.;
- Critical and creative mindset.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Programming experience using Qt framework;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Previous similar work experience (fleet management, embedded telemetry system, router, industrial controller development);
- Willingness to take initiative.
What we offer
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and MOBILITY field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and team building activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 27 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~4530 Eur – 6720 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.